From: "Alfredo Macias" <alfredom@sbceo.org>
Subject: Ada OpenGL Glaux
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:23:28 -0800
Date: 2004-03-11T18:23:28-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi,
I have spent a good amount of time trying to do texture mapping in
Ada/OpenGl.
All I want to do is to display a graphic on a 2d plane.
I have seen some tutorials on how to do texture mapping in C++, but have not
been able to find glaux bindings for Ada.  There is a C++ example that does
texture mapping without glaux, but it makes extensive use of windows
functions, which I don't have in my gl or glx bindings for Ada.

Any hint or links with examples will be much appreciated.

Alfredo