From: Warren <ve3wwg@gmail.com>
Subject: GNAT equivalent to gcc's #warning directive?
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 18:01:48 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-07-02T18:01:48-07:00	[thread overview]

I vaguely recall there was a gnat pragma to cause the compiler to spit out a user defined message. In C++ I often insert a cpp #warning when I need to go back and revisit some code. That way it nags me every time I build the project, until it gets addressed.

I'm looking for something similar in gnat. I thought it was pragma Warnings(), but that appears to be for known compiler warnings.

Warren