From: "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de>
Subject: Re: undefined symbol: z_errmsg
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 11:17:22 +0200
Date: 2013-08-01T11:17:22+02:00	[thread overview]

On Thu, 1 Aug 2013 01:42:56 -0700 (PDT), Dwiki wrote:

> thank you dmitry, ive read your reference to develop my app too.
> but before i upgrading my lilbgtk, might be it just im not build or
> install dependencies on the target correctly,can you suggest me a page to
> build and distribute gtkada application??

Since you are using Ubuntu, that should be this:

https://help.ubuntu.com/10.04/serverguide/aptitude.html

Building Ada programs, considering you are using project files:

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/ada-mode/Use-GNAT-project-file.html
http://docs.adacore.com/gnat-unw-docs/html/gnat_ugn_12.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gnat_ugn_unw/The-GNAT-Make-Program-gnatmake.html

You can use gnatmake or gprbuild. The latter needs to be installed. The
former is always installed with GNAT.

Your project must include the line

with "gtkada.gpr";

or "gtkada2.gpr", I don't remember which name Debian distribution uses. You
should check that by searching install directory of project files. The
document describing where what gets installed is this:

http://people.debian.org/~lbrenta/debian-ada-policy.html

That should add all necessary options for the compiler, binder and linker
to make Gtk, GtkAda, ... and zlib available to your program.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov