* Q:dlltool for Windows GNAT 1.15?
@ 2004-02-25 16:27 Michael Erdmann
From: Michael Erdmann @ 2004-02-25 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Where can i find the dlltool for GNAT 1.15p. I have downloaded my
version fom cs.nyu.edu but the tool seems missing!

Michael

* Re: Q:dlltool for Windows GNAT 1.15?
@ 2004-02-25 20:49 ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2004-02-25 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Did you download the Windows-specific part of GNAT 3.15p? It's in a separate
file, and you can't do much interesting without it.

            Randy.

@ 2004-02-26  7:31   ` Michael Erdmann
From: Michael Erdmann @ 2004-02-26  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks, this was exactly the problem!