* Ada95 NTP Source Code
@ 2004-02-06 20:51 Peter Vogelsanger
From: Peter Vogelsanger @ 2004-02-06 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I'm looking for an Ada implementation of the NTP (Network Time
Protocol). Have somebody written such package?

Thanks
Peter

* Re: Ada95 NTP Source Code
@ 2004-02-08 11:59 ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2004-02-08 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter Vogelsanger <peter.vogelsanger@swissonline.ch> writes:

> I'm looking for an Ada implementation of the NTP (Network Time
> Protocol). Have somebody written such package?

I have an SNTP implementation, written using my UML-to-Ada generator
ColdFrame (http://www.pushface.org/coldframe) and using the Booch
Components (http://www.pushface.org/components/bc). It's not yet on
the web, but I would be more than happy to send you a copy of the
source. GNAT-modified GPL.

--
Simon Wright                               100% Ada, no bugs.