From: Peter Brooks <peter.h.m.brooks@gmail.com>
Subject: Ada & Ontology ( OWL,RDF, JSON, dot)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 23:36:22 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2013-07-14T23:36:22-07:00	[thread overview]

Has anybody used Ada to work with ontologies?

I'll be building a new ontology soon, and I'd like one output to be Ada packages to support it. If there are existing packages that can read and interpret ontologies and exchange defined objects over defined interfaces that would save a great deal of work!

I'll be using the dot language to define the ontology initially (graphviz), then converting it to JSON and OWL - so it doesn't matter which of the three existing Ada packages handle.

If not, is there anything that supports OWL, RDF or JSON that would help with this?

Alternatively, is there a good Ada package for handling directed graphs?