From: "Warren W. Gay VE3WWG" <ve3wwg@cogeco.ca>
Subject: Re: Announce: APQ-2.1 Win32 Binaries Install for GNAT 3.15p now Available
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:36:33 -0400
Date: 2003-10-14T13:36:33-04:00	[thread overview]

Stephen Leake wrote:
> "Warren W. Gay VE3WWG" <ve3wwg_nospam@cogeco.ca> writes:
>>Due to the fact that the *.ali file format differs between GNAT
>>3.14p and 3.15p, I have made win32 binaries available for GNAT-3.15p
>>users.
>
> Hmm. I would have thought that was a reason for _not_ making binaries
> available, so users would not be surprised.
>
> Trust the Source, Luke :).

I know there is a smiley there, but hey, its easier for me to
make everyone compile it from sources. However, if you try it,
you'll find out that:

  a) the process is much more onerous under win32 than Linux/*NIX
  b) you'll need Microsoft tools to finish the job, even though
     cygwin is used as much as possible.

So there! ;-)

wwg.