From: "Nobat" <nobat@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: off-topic ...
Date: 1999/11/18
Date: 1999-11-18T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi Peter,
Thank you for you comments;

Please note I am not criticizing anyone. I only found this business model
very different from other compiler Vendors. (I am not neither expert in
Business nor in Ada95). I think aggressive presentation of Ada compiler in
vendor websites and other high-traffic websites (Developer.com, Planet IT,
CNET, ZDNET,..look at JAVE companies), as well as advertising in
professional journals (talking about advantages of using Ada95, advertising
some of success stories), talking with proud about new implemented features
and benchmark results (developing and distributing some home-made
benchmarks),etc. would probably help the Ada vendors and community ...
IMHO, you cannot sell an excellent product without aggressively presenting
it...(maybe I am wrong)
Regards;
Nobat

> I don't find in all that strange. Such information regarding Fortran and
C++