From: Michael Erdmann <michael.erdmann@snafu.de>
Subject: Re: GUI with Ada?
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:05:31 +0100
Date: 2009-12-29T09:05:31+01:00	[thread overview]

Am 18.12.2009 21:44, schrieb Nasser M. Abbasi:
> Hello;
>
> I have not kept up with Ada for sometime. I was wondering, if someone wants
> to develop a simple GUI (plots, menus, buttons, graphs, etc..) using Ada,

In most cases i found the GUI not worth the effort, eg. i case it is
intendeted to present the results of a lengthly computation which run
anyway in the background. In such cases i am using simple text based
result files and GNU plot. It is avaiable on both platforms.

In case you plan for an interactive GUI; well i guess GtkAda would be
the right choice or using a completely different language ..

Michael