From: brad@adied.oz.au (Bradley Edelman)
Subject: TeleSoft to Alsys
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 01:13:31 GMT
Date: 1994-11-15T01:13:31+00:00	[thread overview]

We are in the process of porting our Ada software from TeleSoft's TeleGen on
Sun to Alsys on HP.  Anyone done this and have any tips, hints, etc.?

Bradley Edelman                           ADI Electronics, Software Engineering
brad@pf.adied.oz.au                       Enterprise Unit 3, Technology Park
Tel: +61 9 333 8888  Fax: +61 9 333 8889  Bentley, WA 6102, Australia.