* Re: It's simple...
       [not found] <nQkBb.22314$LI6.21766@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk>
@ 2003-12-10 14:09 ` John English
From: John English @ 2003-12-10 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lariean Poringa wrote:
>          MAKE MONEY!!!
> MAKE THOUSANDS!!!

Yes, and I'm the son of a deposed African dictator with squillions
of dollars to get out the country; can you help?

> STEP THREE:
> Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close
 > to original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least
 > 200 news groups. :

Oh, no. There goes the neighbourhood... :-)

(Sorry for following up this nonsense. I was feeling cross, but I'm
better now.)

  Senior Lecturer           | http://www.it.bton.ac.uk/staff/je
  Dept. of Computing        | ** NON-PROFIT CD FOR CS STUDENTS **
  University of Brighton    |    -- see http://burks.bton.ac.uk

* Re: It's simple...
@ 2003-12-10 18:15   ` Nick Roberts
From: Nick Roberts @ 2003-12-10 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

John English wrote:

> Oh, no. There goes the neighbourhood... :-)
>
> (Sorry for following up this nonsense. I was feeling cross, but I'm
> better now.)

I use news.individual.net as my news server, and I think they do quite a
good job of filtering the spiced ham. It's free. To register go to:

    http://news.individual.net/

--
Nick Roberts