From: John English <je@brighton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: It's simple...
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:09:36 +0000
Date: 2003-12-10T14:06:35+00:00	[thread overview]

Lariean Poringa wrote:
>          MAKE MONEY!!!
> MAKE THOUSANDS!!!

Yes, and I'm the son of a deposed African dictator with squillions
of dollars to get out the country; can you help?

> STEP THREE:
> Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close
 > to original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least
 > 200 news groups. :

Oh, no. There goes the neighbourhood... :-)

(Sorry for following up this nonsense. I was feeling cross, but I'm
better now.)

  Senior Lecturer           | http://www.it.bton.ac.uk/staff/je
  Dept. of Computing        | ** NON-PROFIT CD FOR CS STUDENTS **
  University of Brighton    |    -- see http://burks.bton.ac.uk