* Happy Thanksgiving
@ 2003-11-27 15:17 Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-11-27 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that it applies to :-)

I got a lot to be thankul for and I hope you all do too :-)

--
St�phane Richard
"Ada World" Webmaster

* Re: Happy Thanksgiving
@ 2003-11-27 17:11 ` Preben Randhol
       [not found]   ` <hv7i91-pu3.ln1@beastie.ix.netcom.com>
From: Preben Randhol @ 2003-11-27 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2003-11-27, Stephane Richard <stephane.richard@verizon.net> wrote:
> Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that it applies to :-)

Is it today? (We don't have this here, so not sure which day it is)

--
"Saving keystrokes is the job of the text editor, not the programming
 language."

* Re: Happy Thanksgiving
@ 2003-11-27 17:31   ` Stephane Richard
       [not found]   ` <hv7i91-pu3.ln1@beastie.ix.netcom.com>
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-11-27 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well now you got me wondering,  I got visitors coming today, to celebrate
it, but maybe it's cause they couldn't come any other day ;-).  oh well
better early than never...no? ;-)

I think it's today?

--
St�phane Richard
"Ada World" Webmaster

"Preben Randhol" <randhol+valid_for_reply_from_news@pvv.org> wrote in
message
> On 2003-11-27, Stephane Richard <stephane.richard@verizon.net> wrote:
> > Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that it applies to :-)
>
> Is it today? (We don't have this here, so not sure which day it is)
>
> --
> "Saving keystrokes is the job of the text editor, not the programming
>  language."

* Re: Happy Thanksgiving
@ 2003-11-27 17:58     ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2003-11-27 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2003-11-27, Stephane Richard <stephane.richard@verizon.net> wrote:
> Well now you got me wondering,  I got visitors coming today, to celebrate
> it, but maybe it's cause they couldn't come any other day ;-).  oh well
> better early than never...no? ;-)
>
> I think it's today?

Think so too as the newspaper said Mr Bush is in Bagdad, but didn't have
time to eat turkey with the soldiers as it was Thanksgiving.

--

@ 2003-11-27 18:45     ` Jeffrey Carter
From: Jeffrey Carter @ 2003-11-27 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephane Richard wrote:

> I think it's today?

Today is Thanksgiving in the USA. I'm thankful for Ada (back on topic!).

--
Jeff Carter
"Why don't you bore a hole in yourself and let the sap run out?"

* Re: Happy Thanksgiving
       [not found]   ` <hv7i91-pu3.ln1@beastie.ix.netcom.com>
@ 2003-11-28  9:54     ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2003-11-28  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2003-11-27, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Preben Randhol fed this fish to the penguins on Thursday 27 November
> 2003 09:11 am:
>

>> Is it today? (We don't have this here, so not sure which day it is)
>>

>         {For a moment, I thought this was alt.fan.furry -- the question seems
> more like something from there}

I don't know alt.fan.furry, so cannot comment on this :-)

>         USA:    Fourth Thursday of November

Ah I see.

OK, back to Ada now.
--

@ 2003-11-28 11:28 ` WLad
From: WLad @ 2003-11-28 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephane Richard wrote:
> Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that it applies to :-)
>
> I got a lot to be thankul for and I hope you all do too :-)

Where this traditional roots from?
What happend in this day?

* Re: Happy Thanksgiving
@ 2003-11-28 15:44   ` Nick Roberts
From: Nick Roberts @ 2003-11-28 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

WLad wrote:

> Where this traditional roots from?
> What happend in this day?

Please see:

    http://www.thanksgiving.org/2us.html

I'm not sure about the strict veracity of this site, but it seems about right.

--
Nick Roberts