From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: gnat on opensuse 11.1
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:26:15 GMT
Date: 2008-12-21T22:26:15+00:00	[thread overview]

The install is not broke OpenSuSe does not contain any extra software, like
Ada.   And OpenSuSE and Debian do not mix well for the First Time Ada
user because of the libraries the each require are not compatible.  It is
better just to download a copy from "libre.adacore.com" and install it. Use
"Linux x86_64".