From: uofm-cv!buzc
Subject: Good Ada books
Date: Tue Feb 15 04:39:19 1983
Date: 1983-02-15T04:39:19+00:00	[thread overview]
Date: Sat Feb 12 11:16:23 1983

Programming in Ada, by J. G. P. Barnes is the best Ada book that I've
seen yet (others that I've seen are by Wegner, Ledgard, P??? and one or
two more).  Barnes worked with Ichbiah et. al. on the Ada specification,
and hence, is probably one of the most qualified people to comment on
and explain Ada.