From: rocheste!heliotis
Subject: Good Ada Ref for Professional?
Date: Fri Apr 22 22:52:52 1983
Date: 1983-04-22T22:52:52+00:00	[thread overview]
Date: Tue Apr 19 09:11:02 1983

Can anyone out there suggest a good summary of the Ada programming language?
I do NOT want to be able to write programs in it, I simply want to be able
to understand its concepts, syntax, and semantics, so that I may competently
discuss aspects of it with other computer professionals.

                                                Jim Heliotis
                                                allegra!rochester!heliotis
                                                seismo!rochester!heliotis
                                                heliotis@Rochester