From: "Alfredo Macias" <alfredom@sbceo.org>
Subject: OpenGL and Ada
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:59:10 -0700
Date: 2003-10-03T11:59:10-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi,
Has anyone seen a problem with openGL (with ada) running on Linx where a
line between 2 points is drawn 60% with the intended color and 40% of it
white?

This is the code Im running, and don't set any colors between the drawing of
the line, how could the line be drawn with two different colors, and when
the line moves, the intruder color changes to yellow or magenta.

This is weired and is driven me nuts.
Gl.Glbegin(Mode);

      for I in 1..2 loop
            Gl.Glvertex2d
                              (Gl.Gldouble(Data.Item(I).Coord1),
                               Gl.Gldouble(Data.Item(I).Coord2));
       end loop;

 Gl.Glend;

No one I know has seen this kind of behavior.  Have you?
Any hints will be appreciated.