From: Jeffrey Carter <spam@spam.com>
Subject: Re: Passing float values to C
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 00:38:31 GMT
Date: 2005-02-13T00:38:31+00:00	[thread overview]

Garry wrote:

> ADA experts, what am I doing wrong?
> I want to be able to pass float values (single and double precision) to
> C.  I have not been successful in getting it to work.

You have not told us what your program does that is not correct, so it's
hard to tell. I can guess, though.

None of your Ada procedures with a numeric argument should work. All of
your C functions have pointers to numeric variables, and all of your Ada
procedures are passing numeric values to them.

--
Jeff Carter
"So if I understand 'The Matrix Reloaded' correctly, the Matrix is