* ctags for ada
@ 2003-09-19 18:42 Xenos
From: Xenos @ 2003-09-19 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Anyone know where I can get a freeware tool that will generate ctags files
for Ada 95?

Thanks,

DrX

* Re: ctags for ada
@ 2003-09-22 13:50 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2003-09-22 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Xenos" <dont.spam.me@spamhate.com> writes:

> Anyone know where I can get a freeware tool that will generate ctags files
> for Ada 95?

Hmm. Depending on what you want ctags files for, GNAT probably does a
better job with its own set of cross-reference tools, which are
integrated with Gnu Emacs and other IDEs.

So let me ask; what are you going to do with the ctags file?

--
-- Stephe

* Re: ctags for ada
@ 2003-09-22 17:07 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2003-09-22 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2003-09-19, Xenos <dont.spam.me@spamhate.com> wrote:
> Anyone know where I can get a freeware tool that will generate ctags files
> for Ada 95?

gnatxref -f -v

Preben Randhol