From: Niklas Holsti <niklas.holsti@tidorum.invalid>
Subject: Re: Ram Usage
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 11:40:15 +0200
Date: 2014-01-20T11:40:15+02:00	[thread overview]

On 14-01-19 20:18 , Vinicius Franchini wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd like to know if there are anyway to know how much of ram is been
> used by my code.
>
> I tried the avr-size, but it gives you just the static ram. The
> problem is how to evaluate the full memory consumption, including the
> non-static part.

For stack consumption you can try a static analyzer such as my Bound-T
(www.bound-t.com). This analyzer does not (yet) address the GNAT
secondary stack, but, if I remember correctly, there is no secondary
stack in GNAT for AVR. I have no suggestions for heap memory usage.

--
Niklas Holsti
Tidorum Ltd