From: "Chad R. Meiners" <crmeiners@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Writing Ada records to MS Access
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:18:40 -0400
Date: 2003-08-15T17:18:40-04:00	[thread overview]

"Tom Moran" <tmoran@acm.org> wrote in message
news:iEb%a.122765$Oz4.25430@rwcrnsc54...
>    That page shows reading ("select").  Can you point to a working
> example of writing/updating?

I would like to, but the code I wrote is propriety :(  I'll look on my hard
drive to see if I have some non-related examples.  If I remember correctly
from two years ago, the leap from select to using commands such as ["Insert
into mytable with " & Integer'image(x) & ", " & mystring] is not too
difficult.   I'll check for you though over the weekend.

-CRM