From: chemmie@aol.com (J J. Rauch)
Subject: Reading from a .cfg file
Date: 18 Jun 2001 10:24:10 -0700
Date: 2001-06-18T17:24:10+00:00	[thread overview]

I am brand new to Ada and i need to write a package to read and parse
data from a .cfg file.  This package has to be compatible with both
Ada 83 and Ada 95 as it will be used with programs that are written
with both versions.
Any input would be very helpful because I am just starting off with
Ada now.  I will be writing the package using Apex Ada 95 if that
matters.
Thank you,
J. R.