* Sample code of Ada Input and Output?
@ 2004-07-18 14:48 zw
From: zw @ 2004-07-18 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Could anybody show me an example of Ada Input and Output from both
user commands and files? Any example of SPARK (Core Ada) Input and
Output?
  Thanks in advace!

* Re: Sample code of Ada Input and Output?
@ 2004-07-19  7:43 ` Peter Amey
From: Peter Amey @ 2004-07-19  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

zw wrote:
> Could anybody show me an example of Ada Input and Output from both
> user commands and files? Any example of SPARK (Core Ada) Input and
> Output?
>   Thanks in advace!

zw,

For SPARK text input/output you could check the short example in the
SPARK95_IO user manual included on both the book and commercial CDROMs.

Peter