From: Adam Beneschan <adam@irvine.com>
Subject: Re: COM problem
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:07:05 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-08-25T12:07:05-07:00	[thread overview]

On Aug 25, 9:48 am, Pablo <pablit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a field type Field_Type whose record values I have to set into
> a variant variable. How do I do this?

I can't speak for anyone else, but personally, I don't understand what
you're asking for.  If you provided an example, even an example
containing incorrect Ada code (or even code in some other programming
language) that attempts to do what you're trying to accomplish, it
might help some of us understand your question.

                                -- Adam