* XML parser for ADA83
@ 2003-06-27 14:43 Giger Matthias
From: Giger Matthias @ 2003-06-27 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm looking for a XML Parser in Ada 83. Is there any? Is it better to
include a parser written in C and if so, which one? Is it easier to port a
parser from Ada 95 back to Ada 83?

Thanks, Matthias Giger

* Re: XML parser for ADA83
@ 2003-07-10  9:35 ` Carole Devillers
From: Carole Devillers @ 2003-07-10  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Matthias,

Yes, there is at least one: XMLBooster.
You can  download the free Lite version here:
http://www.xmlbooster.com/downloadnew.html

Cheers,

Carole