From: misras@marcus.its.rpi.edu (Subhendu Kumar Misra)
Subject: Job Announcement : ADA programmers wanted
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1993 07:00:37 GMT
Date: 1993-03-13T07:00:37+00:00	[thread overview]

     //        AuroSoft Inc. Jobs Positions Available       //

     AuroSoft Inc. currently has several positions available
     for those with experience in the following:

          1) AIX Operating System
          2) ADA Programming Language  with 2 years experience

     Experience in both AIX and ADA preferred.

     Please mail your resume to:

          AuroSoft Inc.
          Post Box 410
          Lake Katrine, NY 12449

     For quicker consideration you may e-mail your resume
     (in addition to postal mail) to :

          misras@rpi.edu                // internet
          TRIPAT53 AT SNYNEWVM          // BITNET

     Please note that although we will evaluate e-mail responses,
     final decision cannot be made unless we receive your resume
     by postal mail.

     These positions will be filled out within the next few
     weeks.

     Thank You,

     AuroSoft Incorporated