From: okellogg <okellogg@freenet.de>
Subject: Ada source code obfuscator
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:28:48 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2008-01-19T15:28:48-08:00	[thread overview]

Does anyone know of a free obfuscator for Ada source code?

(I hit a memory thrashing bug in FSF gcc-4.[1-3] that requires a large
amount of proprietary code to reproduce. As soon as I remove stuff
from the test case the memory hog goes away. I'd like to post a bug
report to GCC bugzilla but would need to obfuscate the source code.)

Thanks,

Oliver