From: "Martin Dowie" <martin.dowie@btopenworld.com>
Subject: Ada0Y.Directories - updated
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:50:08 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2003-06-13T16:50:08+00:00	[thread overview]

I've uploaded a new version of Ada0Y.Directories at:

http://www.martin.dowie.btinternet.co.uk/

New features in this version are:
  o Copy and rename files
  o Added support for Simple, Base and Full Names
  o Added support for file extensions
  o Added support for modification time*
  o Simple directory name simplification
  o Added exception messages
  o Updated the tests
  o Added more info from the AI as comments to the package spec
  o Added more AdaBrowse tags
  o Added "pragma License" information
  o Created HTML using GNATHTML

* On Win32 this is GMT and not the value seen in Explorer.

Still not 100% compliant but probably good enough for applications.

Thanks to those who have already sent feedback, the more the
better! I'm particularly interested to here from people using
something of than WinNT/WinXP.

Martin