* help plz.
@ 2003-06-09 15:29 Fisher
From: Fisher @ 2003-06-09 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi
is anybody here who can help me to write a little program using Ada ?

Fisher
fisher@biuroserwis-kalisz.com
Poland

* Re: help plz.
@ 2003-06-09 18:26 ` Stephen Leake
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Stephen Leake @ 2003-06-09 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Fisher" <fisher@biuroserwis-kalisz.com> writes:

> hi
> is anybody here who can help me to write a little program using Ada ?

Yes. But first, check out http://www.adapower.com/, where you will
find many good resources for learning Ada.

Then, when you do have a question, try to post a program that
compiles, or that generates an actual compiler error that you need
help with.

Have fun!

--
-- Stephe

* Re: help plz.
@ 2003-06-09 23:15 ` Wojtek Narczynski
From: Wojtek Narczynski @ 2003-06-09 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Fisher" <fisher@biuroserwis-kalisz.com> wrote in message news:<bc294o$brh$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl>...
> hi
> is anybody here who can help me to write a little program using Ada ?

You may need to state more explicitly where exactly you got stuck with
your program if you want to get that help.

Regards,
Wojtek

* Re: help plz.
@ 2003-06-10  2:47 ` Steve
From: Steve @ 2003-06-10  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Fisher" <fisher@biuroserwis-kalisz.com> wrote in message
> hi
> is anybody here who can help me to write a little program using Ada ?

Sure!

Here's one:

procedure little is
begin
  null;
end little;

But really, could you be a little more specific about what you're looking
for?
Are you a student looking for help?

Steve
(The Duck)

> Fisher
> fisher@biuroserwis-kalisz.com
> Poland

* Re: help plz.
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2003-06-10 16:20 ` Fisher
From: Fisher @ 2003-06-10 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi

thanks for Your answers.

I have with this Ada problem.

it walks about something like this, as dynamic priorities:

we have N processes (let's put 7)

the attached priority becomes every of processes

np. P1 has 1 ( the highest), P2 - 2, P3 - 3 itd P7 -7.

processes look as follows: local section - some delay

and critical section - some delay

it walks about show dynamic priority use only.

we have the protected object and these processes compete to access to

this object to execute his critical section.

if P1 competes from P2 this P1 comes in and executes critical section

(because P1 has higher priority than P2).

after exit from protected object  P1 sets his priority on the lowest,

sets his priority on 7 and the rest of processes raises,

that is P2 -1 (highest), P3 -2 .... P7-6 and to the end P1 -7.

however if (from start state) about entry to protected object

it competes P3 and P4 ( P3 comes in)

after exit from object alters the priorities of processes, but only these,

which they are for him, that is P1 becomes without changes, P2 without
changes, P4 -3,

P5-4, P6-5,P7-6 and P3-7.

I have to show this use only.

Please help me if You can.

My work inflicts that I haven't time for nothing besides sleep.

I will be very grateful for Your help.

I apologize for my English, it is not on top-level.

@ 2003-06-10 18:15   ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2003-06-10 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

I think I have a general idea of what you are looking for, but I can't
help unless you ask a specific Ada question.

This sounds like a homework problem, rather than a real-life problem.
If it is homework, have you tried asking your instructor?

--
-- Stephe

* Re: help plz.
@ 2003-06-10 19:34     ` Fisher
From: Fisher @ 2003-06-10 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi
thanks for answer.

> If it is homework, have you tried asking your instructor?

yes, I tried, but he's still busy or gone and when I'm calling him
he can not explain me how can I do it.
it has to be final work at studies to reach a high level.

plz help.

Fisher