From: Alexandre Konieczny <alexandre.nospam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Spark 9 & Ada 2005
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 00:58:44 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2010-04-09T00:58:44-07:00	[thread overview]

On 8 avr, 17:41, Rod Chapman <roderick.chap...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Does anyone know about this problem ?
>
> Good question.  The specification of SPARK_IO that ships
> with SPARK Pro 9 is compatible with both SPARK95
> and SPARK2005.
>
> The body is Ada95 (not SPARK at all), but - as you point
> out - is not compatible with GNAT in Ada2005 mode.  We will
> raise an internal ticket here to produce an Ada2005-friendly
> body for SPARK_IO for a future release.
>
> Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
>
> Rod Chapman, SPARK Team

Well, ok. I better understand now.
As I really need to use Spark_IO with Ada 2005, do you have an idea
of when your team will rewrite the body file ?

Thanks a lot for your help, and I think that it will not be my last
question on Spark because I just begin
a project with the language.

Alexandre Konieczny