* HTML parser?
@ 1996-11-13  0:00 Tom Moran
From: Tom Moran @ 1996-11-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there Ada source code about to read, display, and parse an HTML file?
(I tried searching on keyword "HTML" with the expected result.)

* Re: HTML parser?
@ 1996-11-14  0:00 ` Brad Balfour
From: Brad Balfour @ 1996-11-14  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <328A25C9.62B@bix.com>, tmoran@bix.com wrote:

>Is there Ada source code about to read, display, and parse an HTML file?
>(I tried searching on keyword "HTML" with the expected result.)

Check out http://www.wpllabs.com/semweb.html

The page says:
SemWeb provides a browser and editor to support the modeling and creation
of Web sites. In addition, it provides Ada class libraries that define an
application programming interface (API) for dynamically creating files in
hypertext mark-up language (HTML) and other WWW languages and formats.

Looks like these APIs may be what you are looking for.

Brad

--
Brad Balfour                            SIGAda WWW Server
CACI, Inc.                                http://www.acm.org/sigada/