From: scr106@york.ac.uk (Tony)
Subject: ada's interrupts
Date: 27 Oct 2003 03:51:00 -0800
Date: 2003-10-27T03:51:00-08:00	[thread overview]

as we know we can program interrupt handle in ada program. but does
anyone know how this kind interrupts work? I mean wheather the
hardware can trigger the interrupt. as we program one interrupts
handle in ada, but how it can be trigger? by hardware or software?

Many thanks first,

Tony

scr106@york.ac.uk