From: tmoran@bix.com
Subject: Re: circularity and symetrical list
Date: 1999/09/23
Date: 1999-09-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

>Does anybody know who i can declare a circularity and symetrical list
>or anybody can tell me if my structure is good : (sorry my english is
  First, let the compiler help you out.  Your code as given won't
compile, and the compiler's error message will point to the problem.
  Second, once the package compiles, try running a test program
using it.  It will soon become obvious there's a problem.  It
should be clear where the problem lies, and on looking carefully
at your code you will say "How could I have done that!".
  While somewhat over-complicated, your code is on the right track.