* Result of I need your experience - classification and comparison of languages
@ 2002-05-07 17:25 Yvan Radenac
From: Yvan Radenac @ 2002-05-07 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
This is the results of the questions i asked few months ago as the
post
"I need your experience - classification and comparison"
The subject of the report is "oriented object languages and their free
implementations".

First, thank you for your answers.

You can find, in french, the report at
http://www.cnamoo.net/uv/b5/ftp/mini/radenac.pdf

But, if you are interesting in, i can post the sheets in english.

Regards,
Yvan

* Re: Result of I need your experience - classification and comparison of languages
@ 2002-05-07 19:31 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2002-05-07 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 7 May 2002 10:25:01 -0700, Yvan Radenac wrote:
> You can find, in french, the report at
> http://www.cnamoo.net/uv/b5/ftp/mini/radenac.pdf
>
> But, if you are interesting in, i can post the sheets in english.

Could you translate (and explain a bit) table 4.3 for those of us that
do not read French :-) If it was also possible to get the conclusion in
English it would be great!

Preben

* Re: Result of I need your experience - classification and comparison of languages
@ 2002-05-08  9:38   ` Yvan Radenac
From: Yvan Radenac @ 2002-05-08  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Preben Randhol <randhol+abuse@pvv.org> wrote in message news:<slrnadgarb.c0c.randhol+abuse@kiuk0152.chembio.ntnu.no>...
> On 7 May 2002 10:25:01 -0700, Yvan Radenac wrote:
> > You can find, in french, the report at
> > http://www.cnamoo.net/uv/b5/ftp/mini/radenac.pdf
> >
> > But, if you are interesting in, i can post the sheets in english.
>
> Could you translate (and explain a bit) table 4.3 for those of us that
> do not read French :-) If it was also possible to get the conclusion in
> English it would be great!
>
> Preben

The description of the criterias in english are available previously.
I posted it in january, february.
I ask my colleagues to translate the report in english ...

The sheets are maded by reading a lot of subjective papers on the NET,
particularly by Google.

Regards, Yvan
Regards.

* Re: Result of I need your experience - classification and comparison of languages
@ 2002-05-12 12:12 ` Yvan Radenac
From: Yvan Radenac @ 2002-05-12 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
You can find an updated report, with your corrections, at
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/yvan.radenac/informatique/cnam/genie-log/projetb5.pdf

The another URL will be updated.

Thank you for your reading.

Regards,