From: yvan.radenac@equant.com (Yvan Radenac)
Subject: Result of I need your experience - classification and comparison of languages
Date: 7 May 2002 10:25:01 -0700
Date: 2002-05-07T17:25:02+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,
This is the results of the questions i asked few months ago as the
post
"I need your experience - classification and comparison"
The subject of the report is "oriented object languages and their free
implementations".

First, thank you for your answers.

You can find, in french, the report at
http://www.cnamoo.net/uv/b5/ftp/mini/radenac.pdf

But, if you are interesting in, i can post the sheets in english.

Regards,
Yvan