From: sjw <simon.j.wright@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Any Ada in this? Or would Ada have helped Toyota save $2b?...
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 12:31:17 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2010-02-05T12:31:17-08:00	[thread overview]

On Feb 4, 12:47 pm, Martin <martin.do...@btopenworld.com> wrote:

> It's states that this is a software problem but doesn't give
> details...anyone know anything about this?

Actually it says 'The Japanese government has also ordered Toyota to
investigate brake problems but the company says it was "alleviated" at
the end of last month by making changes to the software in the braking
system.' It's quite common in my line of business to have to accept
the rest of the system as it is, warts and all, and compensate for any
of their problems in our software.