From: slos <new.stephane.los@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ada for Automation demo in the cloud
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 01:18:26 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-06-01T01:18:26-07:00	[thread overview]

Le lundi 23 mai 2016 23:57:42 UTC+2, slos a écrit :
> Hello there,
>
> I've been talking here and there about the "Ada for Automation" project but only source code and blog articles, where some pictures were shown, were available till then.
>
> For anyone interested in but not willing to spend much time in it, also for testing and demo purposes, I have set up a virtual machine in the cloud running a Debian Jessie and a couple of very simple Ada applications with a Gnoga based web UI
>
> Thanks to those who make this possible.
>
> So this is application 1 :
> http://ada4automation.slo-ist.fr:8080
>
> And here is the simulation part :
> http://ada4automation.slo-ist.fr:8081
>
> Both applications are exchanging data using the Modbus TCP protocol thanks to libmodbus.
>
> In case you want some explanations online help is available.
>
> This is in no way rocket science.
> I am still learning Ada, web technologies, linux, English..., well, everything, so don't be rude please.
>
> Comments and suggestions welcome !
>
> Best Regards,
> Stéphane
> http://slo-ist.fr/ada4autom

Hello,

Added a status page :
http://ada4automation.slo-ist.fr:8080/general_status

Gnoga is great ! ;-)

I design the web page using standard HTML5, CSS3, and SVG, add some ids to the elements I want to control, attach Gnoga elements to those ids and then I can do what I want with the page from the Ada side !

I have yet to add Modbus TCP Client and Server status pages in the next days.

BR,
Stéphane LOS
http://slo-ist.fr