* [ANNOUNCE] UML for ADA
@ 2002-03-21 20:42 Ingo Marks
From: Ingo Marks @ 2002-03-21 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

I don't know if someone has already posted this. (If yes, please excuse me
;-)

I-Logix Launches Rhapsody in Ada

UML-Compliant Visual Development Platform For Ada

http://www.ilogix.com/news/press_detail.cfm?pressrelease=2002_02_19_055040_36053pr.cfm

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] UML for ADA
@ 2002-03-23 14:23 ` Volkert
From: Volkert @ 2002-03-23 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ingo Marks <adv@region-nord.de> wrote in message news:<a7dgi5$ivr$02$1@news.t-online.com>...
> I don't know if someone has already posted this. (If yes, please excuse me
> ;-)
>
> I-Logix Launches Rhapsody in Ada
>
> UML-Compliant Visual Development Platform For Ada

It will be released in autumn 2002.

Volkert

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] UML for ADA
@ 2002-03-24  8:53   ` Dale Stanbrough