From: ggroups@guff.org (cookie)
Subject: Re: sending email through ada95
Date: 14 Mar 2003 02:49:19 -0800
Date: 2003-03-14T10:49:20+00:00	[thread overview]

That works a treat tom, thanks once again.. but it's stuck on
executing, I would say due to my smtp details I entered in.
Is there somekind of smtp hack I enter, as the ones I entered have
probably got to be passworded, logged onto their network or something
else I'm not thinking off.  I used the one for university and its
finding probs with the sender and receiver.