From: ggroups@guff.org (cookie)
Subject: getting words from file
Date: 7 Mar 2003 19:58:56 -0800
Date: 2003-03-08T03:58:56+00:00	[thread overview]

Does anyone know how I would store a word in a specific variable after
a space occurs inside a textfile? (say there was a line in the
textfile like this: one two three four five... I'd want it to get
these words and store it in an already defined var like varOne varTwo
and so on.

This is the idea I was playing with to get the actual word (scans
through the characters until it hits a space and tries to merge all of
those characters into a word): http://www.guff.org/ada.txt ..or am I
way off?