From: Brad Moore <bmoore.ada@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Сreate attributes.
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 10:47:28 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2019-01-01T10:47:28-08:00	[thread overview]

On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 2:26:04 AM UTC-7, eduards...@gmail.com wrote:
> Thank!

You're welcome!

I think a slight improvement would be to make the Person_Attribute type non-mutable (i.e. remove the ":= Person_Attribute_Kinds'First" on the Attribute_Name discriminant), since I presume you'd want to constrain the First_Name component of the Person type to always be a Name, and constrain the Last_Name component to always be a Surname. In other words, you dont want to allow someone to assign a Surname to the First_Name, or a First_Name value to the Last_Name.

Brad