From: "Rune Winther" <rune.winther@hiof.no>
Subject: Re: Ada compiler for 68hc11?
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:38:55 +0200
Date: 2003-03-31T09:38:55+02:00	[thread overview]

Hi!

Thanks for good advice to all of you!

I've got an additional question:

Although there is a way of running Ada code on the Handyboard, I'm also
looking for other, more advanced, controllers. The student projects we're
running are mostly related to safety-critical systems and using a controller
closer to "real-world systems" would be better. Therefore, if anyone could
suggest controllers, for which good Ada tools are (freely?) available, and
that are suitable for general real-time projects in an educational setting,
this would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Rune

Rune Winther, Ph.D.

Associate Professor             Research Scientist
Faculty of Computer Sciences    OECD Halden Reactor Project
Ostfold College
Norway

+47 69215370
rune.winther@hiof.no