From: britt.snodgrass@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Hibachi - is it dead?
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 08:11:47 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-06-08T08:11:47-07:00	[thread overview]

On Jun 8, 4:13 am, John McCabe <j...@nospam.assen.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Just thought I'd ask as someone on here might know.

I haven't yet bothered to remove myself from the "hibatchi-dev" list.
With one exception, the *only* list traffic I've seen in over a year
is this automatic message posted every two months:

------------------------------
Thomas,
Projects are required to keep meta data up to date using the
MyFoundation
Portal (http://portal.eclipse.org/).  The following problems were
found
with this project's meta-data:

* There is no next/future release of this project. All Eclipse
projects
must have a "next release" planned and scheduled.

I used it when it was called the AonixADT and never liked it.  If fact
my company funded Aonix for much of its initial development way back
before AdaCore became interested in Eclipse.  Once GNATbench became
available, we switched from AonixADT to GNATbench and have never
looked back.

In my opinion, the developers of the AonixADT (Hibachi) were good Java
programmers who didn't really understand Ada.

- Britt