From: Vinzent Hoefler <ada.rocks@jlfencey.com>
Subject: Re: Does anyone konw the benefit of codesign using ada and vhdl!
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:20:41 -0500
Date: 2003-03-27T15:20:41-05:00	[thread overview]

scr106@york.ac.uk (Tony) wrote:

>I mean why we rewrite some vhdl program in Ada?

Why would you want to do that? VHDL is for chips, Ada is for Software
running on chips. So the target device is slightly different.

BTW, I have always seen VHDL as Ada for hardware. ;-)

Vinzent.

--
Parents strongly cautioned  --  this  posting  is  intended for mature
audiences  over  18.  It  may  contain some material that many parents