From: moy@adacore.com
Subject: Re: [Spark] Proving GCD
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 16:52:44 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2017-04-05T16:52:44-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi Fred,

I had proved various versions of GCD some time ago, and needed some motivation to write a blog post about it. Your question gave me the impulse! Here is the blog post, that should answer your question:

http://www.spark-2014.org/entries/detail/gnatprove-tips-and-tricks-proving-the-ghost-common-denominator-gcd

Cheers