From: brbarkstrom@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Detailed Procedure for AdaCore GNAT GPL on Ubuntu Linux Now Available OnLine
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 14:28:19 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-10-19T14:28:19-07:00	[thread overview]

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 4:58:52 PM UTC-4, brbar...@gmail.com wrote:
> Phil Webb was kind enough to provide a URL where the current version of
>
> my documentation can be obtained
>

> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/479487/GNAT-Installation%20v1.5.pdf
>

> He cautions that the URL is not a permanent archival location, so it may
>
> disappear at some point in the future.
>

> [This is intended to make the pdf file more visible than where I'd put
>
> the notice before.]
>

> Bruce B.

Certainly, assuming it's civilized.  I've been off taking a break from
the installation exploration by installing AdaCore GNAT GPL on an Intel
Atom (dual core, 64-bit).  Haven't finished testing or comparing timings,
but that will come.  The box I've got isn't really suitable for GUI work,
but may be surprisingly useful for numerical work and for construction
of Linux Beowulf clusters.

Bruce B.