From: "Alfredo Macias" <alfredom@sbceo.org>
Subject: Re: OpenGL and Ada
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:27:56 -0800
Date: 2003-03-13T16:27:56-08:00	[thread overview]

Thank you ALL very much for your hints.

I'm using AIX, and we are trying not to use glut or any windowing system,
but to draw directly in OpenGL. My app only needs to draw lines, text and
polygons, so I'm doing ok with those.  However, I'd like to be able to
display a picture as my splash screen, but not sure if it can be done
without glut or any other windowing system, which we will not be installed
in the target machine to save space.

Thank you all again