* ada-auth.org is down?
@ 2010-03-08 21:11 Adam Beneschan
From: Adam Beneschan @ 2010-03-08 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

In case anyone is reading this who might be able to address this:

www.ada-auth.org appears to be down and may have been down since
Friday or Saturday.  (P.S. if anyone else is able to get to the site,
please let me know so that I can look into possible problems at our
end.)

                                            -- Adam

* Re: ada-auth.org is down?
@ 2010-03-08 21:32 ` Jeffrey R. Carter
From: Jeffrey R. Carter @ 2010-03-08 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Adam Beneschan wrote:

> www.ada-auth.org appears to be down and may have been down since
> Friday or Saturday.  (P.S. if anyone else is able to get to the site,
> please let me know so that I can look into possible problems at our
> end.)

I was just able to access it.

--
Jeff Carter
"C's solution to this [variable-sized array parameters] has real

* Re: ada-auth.org is down?
@ 2010-03-08 22:34 `
From:  @ 2010-03-08 22:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Adam Beneschan wrote:
> In case anyone is reading this who might be able to address this:
>
> www.ada-auth.org appears to be down and may have been down since
> Friday or Saturday.  (P.S. if anyone else is able to get to the site,
> please let me know so that I can look into possible problems at our
> end.)

It is working perfectly fine here at my end.  :)

--
Regards,
Thomas L�cke

Email: tl at ada-dk.org
Web: http:ada-dk.org
IRC nick: ThomasLocke

* Re: ada-auth.org is down?
@ 2010-03-09  0:32 ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2010-03-09  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Adam Beneschan" <adam@irvine.com> wrote in message
> In case anyone is reading this who might be able to address this:
>
> www.ada-auth.org appears to be down and may have been down since
> Friday or Saturday.  (P.S. if anyone else is able to get to the site,
> please let me know so that I can look into possible problems at our
> end.)

The machine in question rebooted at about 8:30 CST this morning, but
otherwise appears to have been operating normally. (There is traffic logged
for every hour back to mid-day yesterday.) I'd suspect that the problem is
elsewhere.

                               Randy.

* Re: ada-auth.org is down?
@ 2010-03-09  1:02   ` Adam Beneschan
From: Adam Beneschan @ 2010-03-09  1:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mar 8, 4:32 pm, "Randy Brukardt" <ra...@rrsoftware.com> wrote:
> "Adam Beneschan" <a...@irvine.com> wrote in message

> > In case anyone is reading this who might be able to address this:
>
> >www.ada-auth.orgappears to be down and may have been down since
> > Friday or Saturday.  (P.S. if anyone else is able to get to the site,
> > please let me know so that I can look into possible problems at our
> > end.)
>
> The machine in question rebooted at about 8:30 CST this morning, but
> otherwise appears to have been operating normally. (There is traffic logged
> for every hour back to mid-day yesterday.) I'd suspect that the problem is
> elsewhere.

Thanks to everyone who responded.  I'm now convinced that the problem
is elsewhere, although I don't yet know whether it's with one of our
systems or with some other server somewhere along the path (it's
happened before).

                                     -- Adam