From: debs.wisbey@amsjv.com (Debs Wisbey)
Subject: Using DOS Functions in Ada Packages
Date: 4 Jun 2003 07:52:43 -0700
Date: 2003-06-04T14:52:43+00:00	[thread overview]

Dear All,

I am new to using DOS in general, but especially when it comes to
building programs and using it's the DOS functions (e.g. 02H 'Write to
Standard Output Device'), and I currently have a software program that
is written in Ada and uses a DOS package that is specific to the
compiler.

I am trying to port the software to a new compiler and do not have the
package body for the DOS package.  I do, however, have the
specification that tells me what the elements of the packages are
meant to do and the appropriate DOS function calls.

How do I use these procedures/functions from within my Ada program?
And do I need any specific files/software to use them? (Please include
and example or any references to a website with an example if
possible).

Thank you for any help that you can give me,
Debs.