From: debs.wisbey@amsjv.com (Debs Wisbey)
Subject: Alsys Ada Compiler for MS-DOS
Date: 23 May 2003 02:09:04 -0700
Date: 2003-05-23T09:09:04+00:00	[thread overview]

All,

I currently have a software program that is written in Ada and built
using the Alsys Ada 286/DOS compiler v4.3, with the target hardware
being an old 286 with operating system MS-DOS v4.01.  I want to port
the software to a more modern compiler but am unable to upgrade any of
the target hardware/software.

Can anyone suggest any good Ada compilers for DOS that will enable me
to do a straight port of the software without having to change the
target hardware/software specifications?

Thank you for any help that you can give me,
Debs.